Kentucky Shot at A Million Dollar Vaccine Sweepstakes gave the amazing opportunity to win $1 million cash. The limited entries are available candidates visit shotatamillion.ky.gov and filling in all required details and submitting entries before the last date.
Shotatamillion.ky.gov – Kentucky Shot at A Million Dollar Vaccine Sweepstakes
Shotatamillion Sweepstakes Rules:
- Age Criteria:- 12 Years or older.
- Durability:- Started at June 30, 2021, or ending at August 25, 2021.
Shotatamillion.ky.gov Sweepstakes Prize:
- For eligible entrants age 18 and over (3 Lucky Winners): $1 million cash prize in the form of a check
- For eligible entrants ages 12 to 17: One (1) full scholarship to a Kentucky public state college or university or technical or trade school. The scholarship will be in the amount of the qualifying expenses for in-state tuition, books and room-and-board for a four-year program, two-year program, community college program, or technical or trade school. The funds are available until the winner reaches the age of 28, after which any remaining funds will revert to the state.
If you want to get more information about the Kentucky Vaccine Sweepstakes click below the mentioned link and participate to win amazing prizes.
Join More Sweepstakes:-
- Wright Brand Anniversary Bacon Sweepstakes
- Coors Banquet Bandit Scavenger Hunt Contest
- Y108 Rock My Yard Contest
- Gerber and Babylist $2000 Epic Giveaway
- FX Dave Drops Sweepstakes
- Farmhouse Pottery Cheese Day Giveaway
- Asahi Discover Tokyo Sweepstakes
- Canyon Impossible Route Adventure Giveaway
- Cadbury Word Search Competition
- Vionic Shoes Future Looks Bright Giveaway