LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey gave the amazing opportunity to Win $1,000 USD cash. The limited entries are available candidates visit www.longhornsurvey.com and filling in all required details and submitting entries before the last date.
LonghornSurvey.com – Longhorn Customer Survey
Longhorn Survey Rules:
- Age Criteria:- 18 Years or older
- Durability:- Started at March 01, 2021, or ending at May 30, 2021.
- You must have a Laptop, Computer, or Smartphone with an internet connection. Last visited receipt with ID number.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Valid email address and phone number.
- No employees or co-workers are allowed to take over the Survey.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as a prize.
How To Enter Longhorn Customer Opinion Survey
Two ways to participate in this survey.
- Go to the official website Longhorn customer opinion survey at www.LonghornSurvey.com.
- Read the site’s instructions, terms, and conditions to qualify. Also, Select language, English or Spanish.
- To get started, please enter the ID number found in the center of your receipt and click on Start Button.
- Now, you will be presented with a series of questions about your recent experience at Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Provide ratings and comments based on your recent visit to the Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Answer all the questions honestly to increase your chances of winning the prize.
- When you have finished answering and rating, Fill in your personal details: email address, first name, last name and phone number to access sweepstakes.
- In the final step, submit your Sweepstakes to the Longhorn Survey.
- Sooner, you will receive a message informing you of your entry into the competition.
Handwrite your name, full address, phone number, and date of birth postcard and send to Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488-3536 USA.
- Grand Prize: $1,000 USD cash or check
- Second Prize: $50 USD cash or check
About LongHorn Steakhouse
The LongHorn Steakhouse is a typical American restaurant option with headquarters in Orlando, Florida. It was founded in 1987, 37 years ago by a great man named George McKerrow, Jr. has 481 locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, El Salvador.
If you want to get more information about LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Survey click below the mention link, and participate to win amazing prizes.